- This event has passed.
October 28, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- “R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Find out what it means to me” – Aretha Franklin
- “Respect yourself, hey, hey” – Madonna
- “We’ve got to show some respect, We’ve got to learn to protect” – Tina Turner
- “Oh baby please give a little respect to me” – Erasure
The concept of belonging and feeling heard is age-friendly at its core. No matter what age you are – newborn to 110 years old – the feeling of being valued tops the charts! The Age-Friendly Festival is part of a movement that advances age-friendly practices and principles that optimize community assets and enhance quality of life – #ForAllAges! The Festival will take place Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Sarasota Fairgrounds. Admission to the Age-Friendly Festival is FREE through funding by The Patterson Foundation.
ALL-DAY HIGHLIGHTS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Health Screenings
- Live Performances
- Sign Up for a Library Card!
- Try the Round-About Merge
- Exercise Classes
- Brain Games
- Imagination Playground
- Musical Instrument Explorations
- Art Opportunities & More!
Visit www.AgeFriendlySarasota.org and immerse yourself in the AGE–FRIENDLY FESTIVAL!